Monday, December 5, 2011

More of me

1. Monday's are _________?
Are my resting days. I have very busy weekends with family, church and all. So i try to stay in on Mondays, watch TV and organize my mind for a productive week.

2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Tropical fruits shake. I add mango, pineapple, papaya... I usually use almond milk, it gives it the sweetness it needs so I don't have to add sugar.

3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
Electricity in Puerto Rico has become a burden. With our high tempetures we need air condition and the makes the situation even harder.

4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
I have 4 emails. But I use dilanwandy@gmail.com the most.

5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
We celebrate Hanukkah so we don't have Christmas Trees.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of a tropical flavoured milkshake :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete