Sunday, December 22, 2013

2014 wish list

Every year I start it with a reflexion of things achieved and things I did not get to do. This year was a slow one for me. I focused on some stuff that hold me back. I really don't want that for years to come. I also make a wishing list, and I will like to share it with you today.

My wish list for 2014
1. Expand my garden (I want to add a plant each month)

2. Sell my art - already started working with this, hopefully will have some good stuff on my etsy shop on January... dilan.etsy.com

3. Take art lessons. What i really want is to learn more if working with clay and maybe painting lessons!

4. Finish my music production "Dreamer", i'm half way there.

5. Have two trips planned one to Argentina (missions trip) and a homeschoolers trip to Disney with my daughter Mellany.

6. More baking adventures. I'm considering selling cakes and cookies. More info soon.

7. Write a book.

8. Looking for a chance to illustrate a childrens book.

9. Improve my health with more juicing and exercise.

10. Draw everyday.

What's on your wish list for the year to come!!???






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fajardo,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment